Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sweets for my Sweet: Sprinkles and Crumbs Cupcakes

If you happen to be at the Shangri-la Plaza Mall, then you might have probably noticed a new cupcake place at the ground floor, outside National Bookstore and right beside Le Ceour de France. It's called Sprinkles & Crumbs. 



It seems pretty new--I don't really remember seeing it there before, and there doesn't seem to be much information about it online. No Facebook page, no blog posts, no website, no nuthin'. Well, I did come across a UK (or Ireland?) based bakery of the same name (I saw their website and Facebook page), though I'm not exactly sure if it's the same one, because their logos seem to differ a bit.

The Europe-based bakery's logo. Spot the difference(s).
Since it was my mom's birthday a few days ago, I decided to surprise her with four red velvet cupcakes. At P62 each, their cupcakes are actually a bit pricey. They have other cupcakes too, with varying prices. I didn't get to look around much, but I did see Oreo cupcakes which did look quite promising. 

Cute little "house"
Their cupcakes weren't really too sweet, which is a plus for someone like me who isn't really into sweet stuff. There wasn't too much icing either, unlike some other cupcakes I've tried which didn't really go easy on the icing. Icing with cupcake, anyone?

Four delicious red velvet cupcakes ready to be eaten
This place actually looks quite promising. Would anyone happen to have any more information about the place? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...